Interviews
with Keewaywin Keewaytinook Internet High School (KiHS) students

What do you like about the technology in the community?

"What I like about the technology is that I can visit the other communities up north through the Internet."

"What I like about the technology is that we can chat, download, check our email, listen to music and other stuff."

"The thing I like is that there are the computers there for us to check our e-mails and chat, etc. The computers are much faster too."

What don't you like about the technology in the community?

"I don't like the technology because I would rather be outside hunting, fishing, and trapping. I wish there was more things to do here like sports and a hockey team."

"There are a couple of things that I don't like about the technology is it's boring and too much typing."

"What I don't like about the technology is that we have to be on the computer 5 hours a day which is really boring. The only time we can go on the Internet to surf is afterschool which sucks."

"The thing that I don't like is when the computer freezes."

"I don't really like the technology because I don't really know anything about it."

"What I don't like about technology is that it gets boring once in a while."

What would you like to see in the future in the community?

"I would like to see in the future is the kids getting to know how to use the computers and using them properly."

"What I would like to see in the future is less computers."

"What I would like to see in the future is a faster Internet."

"What I would want in the future is for Keewaywin to be a bigger place with a bigger highschool and building."

"What I would like to see in the future is more computers and better games."